3/25/15

Restaurant sketch (well, drawing, really).


Joke #1 - "Hi! My name's Cliff, and I'll be singing you our specials this evening. First, tonight we have a delicious sea bass in a white wine saaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!"

Joke #2 - So, Guy Madison, Guy Madison, Guy Madison, and Guy Madison sit down in a restaurant, next to another table where Guy Madison and Guy Madison are having dinner. Their waiter, Guy Madison, comes by and says "Sir, there's a call for you. The gentleman sounded upset.". Guy Madison jumps up. "Oh no! I hope Guy Madison is okay!"....

Joke #3 - "Good thing I didn't say anything about the dirty knife."*

Joke #4 - "Donald! TAP WATER? I'm sorry gentlemen, but I'm accustomed to a certain level of sophistication that I simply will not compromise. I'm afraid this four-way, common-law, mutually respectful, same-sex, domestic partnership is OFF!"

Joke #5 - "Gasp! You mean you're my father? But if that's true, then who are all these other men in the restaurant???" Later today, on All My Various Genetic Replicants.

Joke #6 - "Oh, I'm verrry sorry, monsieur. Is monsieur not enjoying his Burmese jugular neck leech? I will take it back to ze kitchen, immédiatement."

Joke #7 - "Is your name not Bruce, then? That's going to cause a little confusion. How 'bout if we call you Bruce, just to keep it clear?"**

Joke #8 - Trouble occurs at the keynote dinner for the semiannual Jeff Tracy Impersonators Association Convention (JTIAC). Ironically, it took hours for help to arrive.

Joke #9 comes to us from some-kind-of-time reader, first-time commenter Bryn. Thanks Bryn! Well done! So short. So simple. I should have thought of it myself. - Where will you be when diarrhea strikes?

Never one to take that sort of thing lying down, Mr. FancySpamSpamPantsSausageAndSpam_2 has given us our next "item"! Would you mind keeping it DOWN.... please. Joke #10 - You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam!


*Sorry, MisterFancyHotBalls_2. I beat you to it.

**Yep. Sorry again, MFHB2.

[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.    -Mgmt.]


2 comments:

Bryn said...

Where will you be when diarrhea strikes?

Anonymous said...

Joke #10 - You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam!

Mr. FancySpamSpamPantsSausageAndSpam_2,,,,,,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,Spam,(BloodyVikings)

Post a Comment